Hi all. I have a multisite with several websites working great under it.
I decided to transfer a rather image-heavy separate install into the network and this is what I did:
1. Added new.domain.com in the multisite network.
2. Used the import feature to get all the posts, pages, attachments, etc from old.domain.com
3. Copied over the images from old.domain.com just to make sure.
4. Went into Super Admin > Sites > Edit and changed "new.domain.com" into "old.domain.com"
5. Went into my Panel and edited the records of "old.domain.com" so it would work with multisite (I have to do this manually because I'm on DreamHost.)
6. Went into MySQL and did a search and replace for "new.domain.com" to become "old.domain.com"
The site is working great and all my posts and pages are there. The problem is, some images are not showing up. I checked them out in the Media Library and saw that their upload paths are at "new.domain.com".
Any ideas how I can fix this? This actually happened to me before and someone on IRC gave me some PHP code to run so that something on WP could be changed. Unfortunately, I can't find it using the WP chatlogs and it was a pretty long time ago so I'm asking here.