Firstly, I love this plugin. It lets me do everything I need without having to break a sweat ^.^
Unfortunately, I have found a problem that I cannot seem to wrap my head around.
What I did :-
1. Upload the images using FTP to a special folder in my account wp-content/uploads/wpup
2. Imported them using Add from Server.
3. Edited the image (crop, rotate and so on)
1. The image breaks and returns a 404 error when you “view attachment”
2. The file PATH remains the same but the file NAME changes.
The original : manvela.com/wp-content/uploads/wpup/20140218_021235.jpg
The edited: manvela.com/wp-content/uploads/wpup/20140218_021235-e1392670953475.jpg
3. The original jpg is still visible but the edited version returns a 404
4. Neither wp-content/uploads/wpup/ nor wp-content/uploads/2014/02 has the edited image in it.
How am I uploading images?
— I am using FTP Cafe on Samsung Tab 2 and Cute FTP on Windows 7
- The topic ‘Images break after edit in Media Gallery’ is closed to new replies.