Images are not converting to web (Completed all the required 9 FAQ steps)
When I convert images to web format, I get message that everything is successful. But images are not being converted to web format on browsers when inspecting the page. I checked both safari and chrome using incognito/private.
I have completed all of the tasks required according to FAQ instructions:
1. No errors on plugin page
2. Url in the link
4. https://ibb.co/9pY5BvB (I tried both via .htaccess and Pass through – still the same )
6. No errors (only errors I had about it was when I did compressed images first time with 85% and these images were delete because they were smaller than originals)
7. Not sure what plugin filters
8. Latest (4.2.3)
9. All plugin are off and using default theme.
1. I check all .htaccess were correct and not empty in the following places:
2. images are being converted to web and can be found in the folder uploads-webpc
3. Tested without Automatic removal if images are smaller, and still get message that everything is successful but image are not changing in browsers
Lastly, I’m on apache server and using genesis theme, but right now it is switched to default.
The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]
- The topic ‘Images are not converting to web (Completed all the required 9 FAQ steps)’ is closed to new replies.