Images are deleting themselves…yes really.
Images which I’ve uploaded today and yesterday are deleting themselves!?
I’ve noticed for some reason WordPress is uploading them to
Although the directory (this month) does exist /wp-content/uploads/2012/02
I have the following questions…
1. At first I thought maybe my site was hacked? Could this be?
2. Should i use my ftp and load the images to the correct folder ie 2012/02
would this affect anything ie gallery view?
3. Looking in my /wp-content/uploads history ie every month, i see lots of duplications of images every month, with various resolutions… Surely this take up server space is unnecessary?
4. It’s fustrating images are being deleted, when i can see (old/same versions) in my
Any ideas, I’d be extremely grateful,
- The topic ‘Images are deleting themselves…yes really.’ is closed to new replies.