[Resolved] Feature Requsts
I was wondering why image file extensions are not included in the “Allow following files to be uploaded”?
It would be good to limit exactly what image formats are allowed to be uploaded. Also it would be good to set a MINIMUM file size for uploads thus avoiding having to approve/disapprove images you would never include on your site due to being either too small or low quality.
A couple of other improvements that could be made:
– most importantly I feel is to build a function to allow the form collapsed by default in front end, allowing the user to uncollapse the form if they want to upload something, as currently the form takes up soo much room and not a useful features to all visitors on the page.
– improving the error message to be more precise to the problem instead of displaying the generic “There was an error with your submission” message.
– Changing “Your Photo” to “Your Photo(s) or File(s)” or something similar in front-end form
– Inclusion of a progress bar upon file upload. This I also believe to be an essential feature.
– the message “Your file was successfully uploaded!” should be changed to something along the lines of “Your file(s) were successfully uploaded and are awaiting moderation. We will let you know when they have been included in the post. Thank you for your contribution”
– The possibility to have admins set their own success/failure messages.
– possible integration with “Peter’s collaboration emails”, http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/peters-collaboration-e-mails/
– having the Author and Credit displayed inline and not on top of one another to save space and improve layout.
– when uploading multiple files you are unable to add different titles for files
– there is no bulk approve option in the back-end meaning you have to approve one by one which can take ages
A great plugin none the less and many thanks to the developers.
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Feature Requsts’ is closed to new replies.