I recently completed a server move — 25 sites, most of which are run with WordPress. I just learned that one site has image upload issues resulting in the following error:
Warning: copy(/home/justmean/public_html/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/eeep_logo.jpg) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/justmean/public_html/wp-admin/includes/file.php on line 348
All of my settings are the same as before the move and I double checked permissions. they’re all at 755. I even changed them temporarily to 777 and still no go.
I manually created the folder uploads/2012/04 and before that the error was saying it couldn’t create the folder, are the permissions correct. That’s when I checked permissions.
I read every forum post on this topic and tried the following fixes:
– I have manually reinstalled the entire wordpress app.
– I have deactivated, tested and reactivated all plugins.
– My media settings were the same as on the old server, but I changed to the path to say wp-content/uploads
– I unchecked and tested and rechecked the setting to organize uploads into month and day folders.
Any suggestions? Thanks!
- The topic ‘Image upload problems after server move’ is closed to new replies.