I have been trying to upload images on 3.2.1 and they have only sometimes been successful. I hadn’t changed anything that I know of, and everything was working just fine but now when I use the Flash uploader, the following happens:
1. The list of images to be uploaded appears
2. The progress bar reaches 100% and pauses on “crunching” (it used to race through at about six a minute)
3. It can pause up to two minutes then moves on to the next, the previous one just shows up as a blank space and the image is not in the gallery.
4. Usually the entire list shows up blank and will not show in the gallery, but sometimes one or two from the list do show and can be added to posts.
I have been searching forums for solutions now for the last two days and have tried:
-Upgrading and re-installing WordPress
-Upgrading the 2011 theme
-Removing and re-installing the latest Flash
-Disabling all plugins
-Upgrading my theme (Adventure Journal by Contexture)
-Removing and re-installing Firefox
-Trying Internet Explorer
…and probably a few things I cannot remember right now, but basically the problem persists so far.
This has been a frustrating issue, and basically I am not overly good with code so any help would be greatly appreciated.
- The topic ‘Image upload issues’ is closed to new replies.