I’m testing the nightly build from 4/21/04. I like that it will auto create a thumbnail if you tell it. But the resulting page gives no information about the thumbnail. All you get is a message saying it was successful and here is the code for the image. I’d like to have a few more options:
- Give code for thumbnail image.
- Include the width and height of the images in the img tag code that is displayed for both image and thumbnail.
- Maybe ability to customize the thumbnail prefix/suffix.
- Options like in MT, to create a new entry and embed image or create popup link to image (displaying or not displaying the thumbnail).
These would make the separate upload page more user friendly. If not, I prefer the old method of uploading an image from the entry page and having the upload page popup.
- The topic ‘image upload’ is closed to new replies.