My wordpress version is 3.3.2
My default image sizes are
Thumb : 150,150
Medium : 300,300
Large : 1024,1024
Whenever am adding any picture, image size buttons are not working only full size button is active.
Image alignment buttons are working properly but not size buttons. Please help
What size are the images you are uploading?
Sir I tried an image of size 500,300 & 1024,768 & 1440,1000 but all in vain… image size buttons are disabled
mmm, that is strange… hoping someone has a quick solution that they have figured out themselves
only other thing I could think of is to make sure no plugins are causing this, and if not, you might consider to a fresh reinstall of WordPress, that is if you are self-hosted
I am self hosted but re install will erase all my data and most of the time backup doesnt work.. so m waiting sum1 get this bug fixed.
What theme are you using — and have you tried switching to the default theme to see if the problem exists there too?
Newspaper times is my theme. Yes its same in default theme..
Have you tried:
– deactivating all plugins to see if this resolves the problem. If this works, re-activate the plugins one by one until you find the problematic plugin(s).
– switching to the Twenty Eleven theme to rule out any theme-specific problems.
– resetting the plugins folder by FTP or PhpMyAdmin. Sometimes, an apparently inactive plugin can still cause problems.
– re-uploading the wp-admin and wp-includes folders from a fresh download of WordPress.
Same Problem here even I install the new WordPress files and also using in a test domain in the same server hosting package where my first site is hosted but it still not cropping the images.
I did a lot wordpress site for client. But i have never seen this error. Can you send me your website Url? When you add media in the post, there is one select box to select image size. Did you use it?
- The topic ‘Image Size Buttons Not Working’ is closed to new replies.