I am working with a premium theme from mysitemyway.com (construct theme) and everything is working on all browsers except IE9.
I created a text menu and noticed that in IE9 the menu was “disappearing” after the second menu button of the sub menu. I switched back to the text sub-menu and it is happening at the same spot, about 225 pixels down int he browser window.
After trouble shooting and trying a few things I ended up taking out the table with an image background and the entire menu worked. I recreated the table without the background image and the issue returned. The kicker here is that the problem is not at the edge of the table but a little further into the table. I would expect it to be at the edge of the table.