I’ll try to explain the problem step by step.
I can upload an image:
But processing does not terminate:
The Media Library after the upload:
Images uploaded can’t be deleted from media library. The images are on the server (classic upload folder: /wp-content/uploads/).
Thanks in advance.
1. I have two blogs (i.e. blogA, blogB), on the same host, in different folders of the domain (i.e. folderA, folderB). BlogA and BlogB are version 3.4.2.
2. The image uploader works on the blogA, does not work on the blogB.
3. Test 1: disable all plugins on blogB » uploader still does not work
4. Test 2: repaired folder permissions (chmod 755) » uploader on blogB still does not work
5. Test 3: Changed theme on blogB » uploader still does not work
- The topic ‘Image-Media Uploader: Problem when processing (it:elborazione) images’ is closed to new replies.