I am building a website that serves as a stock image library site where users can browse through the thumbnails available, and once logged in - they will be able to download the hi-res versions. This is going to be a free service and I am building it on wordpress.
Anyone hear or used a good solution to this, like a plugin that manages your image library. I have run some tests with a few plugins and so far like what I see with Next Gen Gallery plugin. The only thing is I want to check if there isn't a better way I can do this as I would like some functionality of the following:
- Automatic unique file naming. (Like 00123456)
- User management privelages
- Monitor Downloads of images
- Thumbnail generation as well as different size generation
- Add captions and descriptions to images
- These must be searchable
- Display them via categories
I know this is alot to expect, but I was just checking - hoping :)
Any advise or thoughts? Thanks in advance.