Image Gallery (3 posts)

  1. customstudio
    Posted 6 years ago #

    Hi there,

    Firstly, I apologise if this is a simple question to answer. I'm relatively new to WordPress and would like your help in identifying a plugin.

    If you visit: http://www.bravenewcode.com/products/wptouch/

    Then click on one of the images, the screen fades and the image is displayed. I love this effect and would like to know which plugin this uses, or if you know of a better one?

    Thanks for your help in advance,

    Kind regards,

    Tom Perkins
    Custom Studio

  2. henkholland
    Posted 6 years ago #


    They use the plugin Fancybox and there are many others like Shutter Reloaded, Lightbox etc.

  3. customstudio
    Posted 6 years ago #

    Amazing, thank you!

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic