1. I have installed role-manager plugin & ImageManager, both which are said to work with WordPress 2.0
2. I have the very latest WordPress install.
3. The ImageManager icon in the toolbar is barely visible (only a tiny bit of the image is visible) but I can click on it and bring it up.
4. The path to the images is correct – the pictures are viewable in ImageManager.
Problem is: Images inserted either through the wysiwyg image upload link OR inserted through the ImageManager will not under any circumstances display in the post. The best I can get is a link to the image inside the post. Yes, I have indicated inside the Image Manager to display the image (not just a thumbnail or just a link), although I have tested thumbnail options and these do not work either.
I disabled hotlink protection and went through my .htacess file to make sure nothing there is interfering — there was nothing and no change.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- The topic ‘Image Display Problem in Posts and Pages Problem’ is closed to new replies.