I've used JWPlayer for years and could never get it to play on all devices. I recently decided to buy a server and host my website myself because relying on others became a problem...the reliability wasn't there using other hosts. I was going to buy the latest jwplayer and discovered it's now a yearly fee for commercial. Although it's reasonable I would still be dependent upon them not changing their code and my having to change hundreds of pages where I have it installed. And relying on another company would defeat the purpose of my taking control of everything. For a few weeks off and on I would try to get the player to work on all devices. I could get it to work or some one way and others the other way and I scoured the net everyday for a solution. Finally I tried something totally different. I am a subscriber to Adobe Creative Cloud and use Dreamweaver. I simply chose to insert media and chose html5. I chose the source and saved the file. When I brought it up, it worked. I used h264 (mp4). I then went out the network and tried it using IE, Firefox, Safari, my iPhone, iPad, and Samsung Galaxy (android). It worked beautifully on everything. Just my two cents.