Hi just a silly thought.
There are lots of nice designs out there but for some of us making our own theme is just not that easy.
Widgets seam to be the solution. The theme could be all widgets.
On the main widget page you set your parameters (select screen size)
Then you start placing the filler of the page:
– Background picture
– Header text/picture
– Blog area
– Sidebar(s) to the left and right of the blog area
– Menu lines (dropdowns?)
– Footer text/functionality
Once alle this is saved you click the part to configure:
– Background, to choose background picture
– Header to configure the area og the header, round/square corners, picture and text
– Blog area, width, number of headlines on one page, catagories that is to be omittet from the frontpage.
– Sidebars (1 or more) just as they are today is fine with me
– Menu line between header and blog area, configuration of buttons and number of buttons.
– Footer text and such.
Is this possibel at all?
- The topic ‘IDEA: Widget the design 100%’ is closed to new replies.