i18n like Drupal
After a day searching in the web, and reading the drupal’s i18n documentation. I found a few and incomplete stuffs about what I want to do. And that’s what I want to:
- Create a website with content (blog entries and pages) in several languages. I create one page (for example) with my default language and I can translate this page to the others languages that are installed. So I can translate the title and the content.
- Category name translation.
- Translate strings in the php template files (the ones used with function e()).*
- And, of course, a language switcher in my website, so the user can change his current language.
* = this one can be solved with po files, for every language, right? I write e(‘My text’, ‘en’) and I must have po files for every language with ‘My Text’ in it. right?
- The topic ‘i18n like Drupal’ is closed to new replies.