Hi, I have read a lot of suggest concerned to “auto readmore”. By replace the content() with the excerpt() at index.php at theme.
But…. I think that I saw twice at that file but see nothing.
please see below
* The main template file.
* This is the most generic template file in a WordPress theme
* and one of the two required files for a theme (the other being style.css).
* It is used to display a page when nothing more specific matches a query.
* E.g., it puts together the home page when no home.php file exists.
* Learn more: http://codex.wordpress.org/Template_Hierarchy
* @package WordPress
* @subpackage Twenty_Ten
* @since Twenty Ten 1.0
<div id=”content” role=”main”>
/* Run the loop to output the posts.
* If you want to overload this in a child theme then include a file
* called loop-index.php and that will be used instead.
get_template_part( ‘loop’, ‘index’ );
</div><!– #content –>
</div><!– #container –>
<?php get_sidebar(); ?>
<?php get_footer(); ?>
Wonder why I could not find ?…
Also, if any expert know how I can do the ‘auto readmore’ please tell me.
- The topic ‘I want to have auto readmore’ is closed to new replies.