Everything has been good for years as far as I know but just recently this plugin has stopped working on a few of my friends’ phones. It’s not all the time so I’m not sure what the problem is. If you can update the code a bit I’m happy to bug hunt or help if I can.
2020/01/03: No updates for the past 3 versions of WordPress. Unfortunately, I’m moving all the quiz data into a spreadsheet as a backup before removing this plugin. I just wish the bugs could have been checked and the plugin was only loaded on pages we put the quizzes on. This plugin loads render-blocking code on your website’s top page.
- The topic ‘I used this on my site but it doesn’t work properly now.’ is closed to new replies.