This is for the developers of mingle. It was throwing some PHP errors since 5.4, so I did a little cleaning and tweaking. And by little I really do mean very little. I’m going to leave a link to it here, and PLEASE NO ONE USE THIS BUT THE DEVELOPERS!!! I simply tried cleaning it up some, and removing PHP errors, but I want to make sure that this is correct, and I assume no responsibility if you use this.
I don’t know if the changes I made affect the original functionality, but I can get it to install now at least, and I will check back to see how it turned out
- The topic ‘I took a shot at fixing mingle. Link below’ is closed to new replies.