Support » Plugin: Contact Form X » I think I found a bug

  • Resolved mbrsolution

    (@mbrsolution)


    Hello and thank you for this great plugin πŸ™‚

    I think I found a bug in the plugin. Let me explain my findings.

    When you select the number of recipients to 2 for example. Then you go to delete one of them, it does not work. That means the link Delete under the word Recipient does not function as expected while the number of recipients is set to 2. It only works when you reduce the number of recipients from 2 to 1 using the arrows in the field.

    Let me know if it makes sense my findings.

    Thank you

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘I think I found a bug’ is closed to new replies.