Support » Theme: OceanWP » I mean… what else can you ask for? It’s perfect!

  • I don’t really write WordPress reviews on themes and plugins (because I’m very selfish with my time haha), but OceanWP deserves it! An absolute amazing theme and worth every 5-star review it has. You will not be disappointed using this theme. OceanWP and Astra are literally the only 2 themes I use for the dozens of sites I develop each month. I would say 65% of the sites I develop I use OceanWP, and the other 35% I install Astra. I use both for various reasons I won’t detail here. But OceanWP is definitely the big dog!! Thanks, guys for such an incredible theme.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘I mean… what else can you ask for? It’s perfect!’ is closed to new replies.