Support » Plugin: Twitter posts to Blog » I made a few custom updates to the plugin.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Plugin Author badbreze

    (@badbreze)

    Thank you very much, the plugin now has more thanks to you

    Plugin Author sforsberg

    (@sforsberg)

    You are quite welcome! 🙂

    Plugin Author sforsberg

    (@sforsberg)

    I updated the plugin again, last update seemed to have caused a few bugs when retrieving posts using the ‘from:’ and/or ‘to:’ queries. The urlencode() on line 19 of retrieve_page.php was removed and solved the problem, seemed to only affect the previewed posts. I also updated the post’s titles to be stripped of @replies/retweets and hashtags if the user has that setting set.

    I uploaded the files here

    Figured I would give you a heads up! 🙂

    Plugin Author badbreze

    (@badbreze)

    I’ve set you as developer of this plugin if you want to update some fix, thanks you for your help.

    🙂

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘I made a few custom updates to the plugin.’ is closed to new replies.