I have been playing around with this plugin trying to get things to work consistently, and the player information keeps erasing on me.. Here’s what I’ll do:
1. Create or update the player’s information then click Publish or Update.
2. Click the “view page” button on the page editor in the admin. I’ll usually right-click and open in a new tab. This happens when I just click the “view page” button without opening in a new tab also.
3. Everything shows up perfectly
4. I’ll refresh the page and the main info is gone. The only things that stay are the featured image and the player bio.
5. If I still have the admin page open, I can click “Update” then refresh the page on the front-end and it comes back.. Until I refresh the page.
I wish I knew the first thing about PHP, but I’m at a loss as to what this could be. Here’s a link to the page I’m talking about.. I’m also open to sending admin login info if you need it 🙂
Thanks in advance!
- The topic ‘I have the dastardly bug proplem’ is closed to new replies.