I don’t recommend update to v3 and here is why :
– Many errors on several sites I didn’t have before
– Deletion of old archives does’nt work in sugarsync
– Archives much bigger due to backwpup v3 “sdk” in plugin folder
– In v2 you have a summary in dashboard (very useful when you quickly check a site)
– I loved “all-in-one page” configuration instead of tabs
– splash screen that make you scroll down down and down each time you upgrade (boring when you maintain sevral sites)
– More backup destinations in v2
If someone wants to make a fork from v2 to make it stay secure and stable, I will follow !
- The topic ‘I go back to V2 !’ is closed to new replies.