Last week I installed
I assume it is no coincidence that google has not been able to spider my site since then. I just went in google webmaster tools and there are 404 errors for 321 pages. My traffic has fallen off. I uninstalled the plugin this morning and the resubmitted my sitemap but it is still getting an error message that google can’t find my robots.txt file.
OK, I am clueless and I should not be allowed to operate my own blog :-> Help, please. I have no idea what I am supposed to do to fix this.
- The topic ‘I did something to stop the googlebot from coming back’ is closed to new replies.