Everything has been running so smooth for over 3months since I used the theme. Then I decided to change my domain name from http://www.iamvmobilemavericks.net to http://www.teambillionaires.net. Yes I followed the steps on how to change domain name. Btw, the former still points to my website and Im still using the stock/original slider images.
Anyway, I was able to make everything okay except for the slider on Google Chrome. After the change of my domain name, I dont understand why but when I go to: http://www.teambillionaires.net (or the old domain: http://www.iamvmobilemavericks.net) it will load just fine. But when I hover my mouse to any of the slider images, the images will curl-up half way to the middle like this:
... but remember this only happens on Google Chrome. On my Firefox and IE, the slider is as it should be.
I also asked a friend who lives more than 500km away from me to look at it and the result to him is the same: slider goes haywire on Chrome but not on Firefox nor IE.
A little insight/help will greatly appreaciated.