I have just published my first POST on my new (approx 27 PAGE)site
but clicking on ‘Please Leave A Comment’ takes the user
* I’m using the Headway Theme
* In WP Discussion setting, I HAVE enabled comments
* I have only published one blog POST and in ‘Quick Edit’
comments ARE enabled
* I deleted the standard ‘Hello World’ first blog post, which
DID have comments enabled AND all the ‘entry boxes’
(i.e.Email, Name Type your comment here etc.)WERE visible, unlike
my first POST found at the link above
Any help to resolve this will be greatly appreciated.
- The topic ‘I Can't Enable Comments On Blog Posts’ is closed to new replies.