I am getting an error when I connect Twitter sharing posts from the WordPress website.
See the screenshot https://tinyurl.com/yj64z9xs
I have followed the same steps as you mentioned in this thread https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-am-getting-error-when-i-connect-facebook-and-twitter-sharing-post/#post-14168961
I have already asked for help from my hosting provider. I am using the pantheon server.
1) XML-RPC is enabled on the live server. https://tinyurl.com/yzolxvh5
2) Jetpack plugin is in safe mode on the dev and test environment.
3) There is no security plugin installed in the live environment.
4) Disable all plugins, Reenabled jetpack, Reenabled all other plugins
Please assist me with this issue.
- The topic ‘I am getting error when I connect twitter social’ is closed to new replies.