Support » Plugin: WP Data Access » Hyperlinks Behaviour – Unexpected behaviour in Data Projects

  • Hi Peter
    Hope you’re well and not too busy !
    Wanted to let you know about some strange behaviour I have observed using Hyperlinks

    I am using hyperlinks and originally used 1 hyperlink to link to pages to provide more information to the User ref the row entry – this worked fine – but realised it would more manageable to link to posts rather than pages.

    In Data Projects – Manage Table Options

    I created a second hyperlink to posts and all working fine

    I now want to remove the 1st set and only show the second set in my table

    I removed the checks from the 1st set – intending to leave only the second set – this was not possible. Now I cannot select the second set at all.

    Not a big problem as I have used Explorer to recreate the single link … 🙂 but thought you would want to know – some people may copy their table defs in project and want to provide different hyperlink settings – I have not tested this use case 🙂

    Keep well and Once again Great Job with the Plugin !

    Mike

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Plugin Author Peter Schulz

    (@peterschulznl)

    Hi Mike,

    Thank you for reporting this bug! I’ll try to fix it in the next release.

    Best regards,
    Peter

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.