Support » Plugin: Filenames to latin » Hungarian Characters Transforming Error

  • Resolved Földesi, Mihály


    Dear webvitalii,

    I have noticed if I use the following Hungarian charts, unfortunately your plugin does not recognize these very well.

    These are the original characters in the filename:

    Ö / ö --> oe 
    Ü / ü --> ue

    This is the correct:

    Ö / ö --> o
    Ü / ü --> u

    If you can fix it it will be super!

    The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Thread Starter Földesi, Mihály


    I put this lines under override some chars for some languages part and it looks like good:

    $chars_table = array_merge( $chars_table, $chars_table_ext );
    		case 'hu': // Hungarian Characters Fix
    		case 'hu_HU':
    			$chars_table_ext = array(
    				'/Ö/' => 'o',
    				'/ö/' => 'o',
    				'/Ü/' => 'u',
    				'/ü/' => 'u'

    PS.: Your plugin is awesome and keep working!

    Plugin Author webvitalii


    Hi @foldesistudio

    Thank you very much for your feedback and contribution.

    I updated the code per your feedback.
    Unfortunately I got the SVN error while commiting latest changes.
    I asked for the help on the forum about it –
    Hopefully someone can help with that issue and I will commit latest changes for everyone.

    I pushed latest changes to GIT repo –
    You may test them if it is working as expected for Hungarian language.

    P.S. I mentioned you in the changelog.
    Kusunum seipen (that is probably the only thing I know in Hungarian 🙂

    Plugin Author webvitalii


    Hi @foldesistudio

    Solved the issue finally.
    The latest version is in the SVN repo.
    Please update your copy of the plugin and let me know if it is working as expected.

    Thank you for your help,

    Thread Starter Földesi, Mihály


    It works, thank you! Looks like okay!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Hungarian Characters Transforming Error’ is closed to new replies.