I know there have been tons of Image Upload HTTP error posts but I’ve noticed they’re all for WP versions under 3.0. I decided to make a new one because it has gotten confusing to swim through all the solutions and threads.
– Gets HTTP error when uploading image files bigger than 200kb.
– Upload percent goes all the way to 100% and to “Crunching…”
– Flash uploader says “HTTP error”
– Browser uploader opens page that says “Internal Server Error”
– Uploader worked fine a month before prior to current situation
– There was at one point it said “I/O error” but not appearing anymore
The things I’ve tried that didn’t work:
– Re-installed WP 3.1
– Updated to WP 3.2
– Revert back to twenty ten and twenty eleven themes
– Disabled all plugins
– Tried the various .htaccess solutions
– Changed permissions to /uploads to 777
– Recreated upload situation in Mozilla and Safari in Mac
– Recreated upload situation in Mozilla and IE in Windows
– Deleted /uploads and tried uploading everything again
– Recreated images into new files then upload
– Made an alternative folder for uploads
– Contacted my host to see if any changes to my server
My PHP specs:
PHP 5.1.56, 32mb memory limit, 10mb max filesize upload
input time: 60, execution time 30
- The topic ‘HTTP Error using Image Uploader (WP 3.1/3.2)’ is closed to new replies.