Whenever I upload a file using the uploader (whether flash or regular, from a ost or from the media page) it gives me the error “HTTP Error”. The original file is actually uploaded successfully, but it is not crunched.
- Conneting via a VPN (The network I’m on is restricted in some ways so that’s a common source of problems for me… but not this time)
- Using another WordPress install (It works fine on other installs of 3.9)
- Disabling all plugins/using 2014 theme
- Re-uploading core WP files
- Checking for common issues with my host (They are running suphp)
- Uploading a tiny image (1kb, still didn’t work)
- two .htaccess “fixes” `<IfModule mod_fcgid.c>
- Tried it in IE
- Spitting in the back and kicking it
Nothing seemed to work. Still get the same error with the same results. I’m using Windows 7, chrome 34.0.1847.116 m (and IE 11.0.9600.17041), though it seems like it’s an issue on the back-end rather than anything that would be affected by my OS and browser.
Any ideas? I’m sure this isn’t a unique problem, but I can’t seem to find any solutions that work for me.
PS. This worked fine before I updated to 3.9
- The topic ‘HTTP Error on Media Upload (WP 3.9)’ is closed to new replies.