Does anyone know of a plugin that might do this:
* Allow the administrator(s) to specify predefined blocks of HTML code in a control panel. Features like classifying them, and grouping them might be nice, but not required.
* Add a collapsible box in the editor screen, with a drop down selection box allowing the editor to select the “code blocks”, and a “paste button” which adds the predefined code at the cursor point.
* (optional) Automatically add a section of CSS formatting to all post pages (I know this can be done), with formatting classes for the predefined blocks. A “global” style sheet might be acceptable. “Block specific” CSS would be nice.
* (optional) Understand TinyMCE and be able to add the HTML code to the editor pane as well.
I think this could be very useful for defining “standard” types of entries – such as book reviews, movie reviews, etc. – and could be used to easily add microcontent formats such as those defined @ http://microformats.org.
Does something like this exist, or should I start tinkering with code? 😉
- The topic ‘HTML Macro Plugin?’ is closed to new replies.