How-to: Using the Post_Class
I answered a couple of topics where the post class was a suggested solution.
Using the post_class() we can style the post content in a page or list.
I thought it may help to put some examples into a post with a child theme download, for me it is better to look at a working example rather than a topic page or post with code snippets.
The post with the download can be read over on my website, the child theme is only meant to be a working example and not a full solution.
Using post_class( $class )we have four Layouts:
- Simple Template Page with styled content area
- Switched thumbnails left and right
- Post List with seven colored backgrounds
- Simple Magazine two posts over three posts
I hope this might help others looking for post_class idea’s
- The topic ‘How-to: Using the Post_Class’ is closed to new replies.