some suggestion for a better living in this support forum:
- Before opening a new topic for your issue, have a look at the plugin description, FAQ and website; then look inside older support topics, then google it. A lot of times the same problem has been already discussed and resolved elsewhere
- If you want to be helped quickly, please provide details: site url, plugin settings, theme, style; screenshots are welcome. If you care a lot about your privacy, contact me via email
- Beware of other possibly conflicting plugins (e.g. social, cache, optimization plugins); if unsure, try to disable them before writing about your issue
- I usually read every support request and reply as soon as I have a decent answer; when I don’t reply, I’m usually looking for a solution (or I’m really overworked at the moment)
- I’m quite fast when I can, but don’t expect too much from me! I’m just doing it for free in my (diminishing day after day) spare time
- The topic ‘Plugin Support Guide – READ IT BEFORE POSTING!’ is closed to new replies.