Wild. That’s a good plugin, I’d expect it to work better than that. My best guess: you have a dreaded cache plugin, and forgot to turn it off? Beyond that, gee, you might have to go into your database via PHPAdmin or the like to get Sociable code out.
I would also look at the “what people are saying” area on Sociable’s page in Plugins before doing anything drastic.
1. Login to your WordPress Dashboard
2. Head over to Option -> WP-Cache
3. Click on the “Disable it” button
4. Click on the “Clear Cache” button
5. Login to your site via FTP and head over to your “/wp-content/cache” directory
6. Delete the wp_cache_mutex.lock file