How do you get it working on a multisite install?
1) I've installed the plugin, activated it on the specific site on the network I'd like to try the plugin with.
2) I go to settings -> XML site map.
3) There's no rebuild button
4) I click on debug and press Rebuild right at the bottom
5) there's no sitemap built at <domain>/sitemap.xml, or anywhere else on the filesystem and there doesn't appear to be any error messages, and near the end of the output it appears to list the pages of the site, here's a snippet
Sitemap Content and Errors, Warnings, Notices
Sitemap: misc/(No parameters) by GoogleSitemapGeneratorStandardBuilder
http://tokyocheapo.com/ http://tokyocheapo.com/sitemap.html Sitemap: pt/post-2012-12 by GoogleSitemapGeneratorStandardBuilder http://tokyocheapo.com/food-and-drink/sempre-pizza-350yen-for-authentic-neapolitan-pizza/ http://tokyocheapo.com/podcast/tokyo-cheapo-podcast-episode-3-101-free-or-cheap-things-to-do/ http://tokyocheapo.com/entertainment/lose-your-way-at-the-ghibli-museum/ http://tokyocheapo.com/entertainment/cheapo-weekend-for-december-89/ http://tokyocheapo.com/food-and-drink/a-merry-sushi-go-round-at-ganso-zushi/ http://tokyocheapo.com/living/101-free-and-cheap-things-to-do-in-tokyo/