How To Set Unique Domains To Your Multisite Subdomains or Subdirectories
GOAL: To set a UNIQUE Domain to one of the subdomains/subdirectories within the Multisite Network.
For example: Main Network site & 3 Multi-sites
Main Network Site
2. site2.mainsite.com –>Goal:Change to Unique–> http://SITE2.COM
1. What are the steps to do implement a unique domain to the sub-domain or sub-directory?
2. If this is possible, & you use Tracking code on the unique domain site, what’s actually being tracked? The Entire Network site, or the Unique Domain site?
3. If this is possible, how are pages/posts actually created within the Admin? Will you be creating pages such as:
2. site2.mainsite.com/page1 site2.mainsite.com/post2
- The topic ‘How To Set Unique Domains To Your Multisite Subdomains or Subdirectories’ is closed to new replies.