how to not sqeeze the image in narrow windows
Evaluating different Background Slider I see very often the following procedure is used:
– Vertical: fixed, 100% height of image
– Horizontal: if browser is scaled down (narrow):
1. The background image will be squeezed to roughly 80%
2. After that the image will stay centered BUT it will not squeezed anymore but only cropped, so the middle of the picture is at any time visible in a useful proportion.
Supersized currently squeezes the image on e.g. mobile devices (or small browser window) in a way it is not usable anymore.
Let’s say you use a building with windows as background image the windows will not be recognizable anymore as the windows will only appear like a line. Would it be as mentioned before the windows would still be windows, but of course you will see only a small (central) part of the building.
So is it possible to achieve this?
- The topic ‘how to not sqeeze the image in narrow windows’ is closed to new replies.