I created WooCommerce custom theme and it is very simple it has several products in navigation menu, product description and “buy now” button on single product page and nothing else. Problem is how to get rid of woocomerce default settings
1. To make single product as homepage (not page which is calling shortcode [product_page id=”1″], but http://www.example.com/product/sample-product/ to set it as homepage),
2. I want to disable shop, cart, my account pages (also if cart is empty “return to shop” button to point on single product page, not on shop.
3. I renamed “Add to Cart” button to “Buy now” button. How to make it go immediately to checkout(skip cart)?
4. How to show a different text on button if it is a free product?
- The topic ‘How to make WooCommerce website only for single products’ is closed to new replies.