How to make visitors post to specific pages?
I have a WordPress blog
that consists of four menu items:
- Home – which is a URL that when clicked takes the blogger to our website home page
- Welcome to our Blog – which is a page on which I want to show some fixed words that never change or move and no postings show up on this page;
- Guide Blog – which is a page where we want all postings by our Guides to show and none of he customer/visitor postings;
- Customer Reports – which is a page where we want all postings by our Customers to show and none from the guides.
We haven’t used any Categories in our Blog design.
My problem is how to force the visitor (who is initially limited to a role of Subscriber antil registration is approved) to only make postings on the Customer Reports page and to make the Guides (who are limited to a role of Author) to only make postings on the Guide Blog page and for none of the postings to show up on the Welcome to our Blog page. Can anyone advise how to do this in WordPress??
- The topic ‘How to make visitors post to specific pages?’ is closed to new replies.