How to make these changes to my theme?
I’m really bad at this. Like idiotic bad. I’m trying to tweak the theme infimum.
Here’s how it looks like now.
I felt that the original boxes were too small so I tweaked some of it already and you can tell it’s such a mess.
So, how do I…
1) Make the header and footer align center.
2) Get rid of the “Latest Posts” and get the title of whatever’s my newest post to align neatly with the sidebar.
3) Make the space between my posts and the sidebar smaller.
4) For the individual page views, the titles are a little bigger. How do I make them the same size as the titles on the main page as well as change the colour?
5) For the comments section, how do I make my (the admin’s) comments slightly different from other comments so pple can immediately tell it’s from me?
Also, is there anyway I can get the pictures in my post of automatically resize IF THEY’RE TOO BIG, to fit the box instead of running over or being cut off? I really hate twiddling with image size everytime I want to post an image
- The topic ‘How to make these changes to my theme?’ is closed to new replies.