When I don't click the static front page... I get this page...
OptimizePress Getting Started Guide
Thank you for choosing OptimizePress. OptimizePress is based around using pages and templates for your site rather than a typical blog layout. Follow the steps below to get started:
1) Login to WordPress
2) Click The Pages tab
3) Click "Add New" to create a new page
4) Select a Template style from the templates drop down on the right side of your screen
5) Use the build in admin fields to customize your page (please refer to the User guide for more information)
6) Click Publish to save and publish your page
7) Go To Settings > General > Reading > Select a static page from the dropdown for your home page (this will normally be your sales letter or squeeze page)
8) You're done! Continue creating amazing looking pages using the simple OptimizePress interface
Want I want is for my blog post, to be on my domain page.