On a sample page phone:
The page itself – http://www.nokia.ru/products/phones/nokia-e5
Subpages “Possibilities” – http://www.nokia.ru/products/phones/nokia-e5/features
Subpage “Features” – http://www.nokia.ru/products/phones/nokia-e5/specifications
For each phone model, these subsections of the same type.
Question: What is the easiest to implement such a hierarchy?
I guess as follows:
– It is possible, and through the type of post, and you can create a type of fasting, and the data will be sub-meta-fields.
– Just add query_var, such as “my-query”
– The rewrite rules that appending /telefon/nokia-f98/info/ post will be equated with “nokia-f98” with query_var “my-query=info”
– The template file moy_tip_posta.php consider whether, my-query, if so then displays the contents of the corresponding meta fields, if not then the page output.
- The topic ‘How to make a sub page in the post?’ is closed to new replies.