We would like to thank you for trying out WordLift. As we speak we’re working to bring WordLift up to production speed, but we’re still in the process of development, adding new features and creating a stable production platform. So things may not always go as expected.
We highly value your feedback and we’re always happy to support and to provide all the required information to anyone who wishes to try out or who’s already testing the WordLift plugin.
Anytime you require support, please don’t hesitate to contact us using our support e-mail address:
support [AT] wordlift [DOT] it
We’ll do our best to answer all of your questions quickly and efficiently.
Thanks for joining the WordLift community.
Can you help me? I’ve download and install this plugin. Then I’ve regoster and login in WordLift Setup and add API code. But I don’t see wordlift bar on the bottom of my site. What did I do wrong?
The WordLift bar will show if entities are detected for the current post.
In order to detect entities, please follow these steps:
– opening the edit post page,
– clicking on the two arrows on the right side in the WordLift panel (“click here to analyze”),
– analysis will start, it might take some time before it completes (you don’t need to keep the window open),
– when the results are displayed, click on the entities you’d like to associate to the post.
The bar should now appear and Google Rich Snippets Tool shall report the entities on the page.
Let us know how it goes. You can write us at email@example.com if you have any issues.
- The topic ‘How to get support’ is closed to new replies.