I really like WordPress and I would like to use it on my next project.
Here it is:
– We want to have a site with first page a search
– Second page is the list of results from the search
– Third page is the page for a specific database entry that is hosted on a different mysql db (more than 500,000 entries)
– Fourth page is an error page
I am not sure how to set that up through wordpress. I am scared to put all db entries on the wordpress install. That’s why it’s in a different DB.
Any thoughts on how to make that work and make it SEO friendly?
- The topic ‘How to get information from a database’ is closed to new replies.