Is it possible to filter and display the contents of different CPTs together?
These are the CPTs;
• Lets say I have a "Instructor" CPT which contains an image and other data fields related to the instructor.
• I also have a "Class" CPT which contains the days of the week and the times, if any, that a class begins.
• I also have a "Location" CPT which describes the location, address, where to park etc.
• I also have a "City" CPT which lists the City and State
This is how they should be displayed;
• Each "City" will list all "Locations"
• Each "Location" will list all "Class"es held at that location
• Each "Class" will list the "Instructor"
• These should all be displayed on one page.
This is the real test;
Is WordPress capable of such a great feat?