[Resolved] How to dig three levels deep with find()
I have the following Pods setup:
Those are linked as follows:
- Customer.region -> Region.id
- Order.customer -> Customer.id
I have a bulk action where I can select multiple regions and then send the id’s of them to a specific custom page I code myself.
Thus I am having those region.id id’s. But I want the following:
- Select the customers who are in the Region id’s
- Select all customers who have currently orders
- Select the adresses of those customers
How to perform such a complex task? I read in the docs at the WHERE parameter the following:
SQL WHERE to use, like “t.my_field = ‘test'” – This field also supports tableless traversal like “my_relationship_field.id = 3” with unlimited depth
But how to accomplish this?
- The topic ‘[Resolved] How to dig three levels deep with find()’ is closed to new replies.