First of all thank you very much for this amazing plugin. I have not enough knowledge in coding that’s why I am unable to change the fields in Team Rosters.
I am creating an official website for our Chess Federation.I need the following fields
1. ID (We give a unique numerical ID to each player. We can use “Number” field for this purpose but need to change its name to ‘ID’)
2. Full Name (This field already exists)
3. Sex (drop down selection for male and female)
4. Age (drop down selection for under 15, under 20 and above 20)
5. Position (This field already exists)
6. District (Instead of Home Town we need to change its name as ‘District’)
7. FIDE ID (It is also numerical field to put player’s ID provided by FIDE)
8. FIDE Rating (It is also numerical field to put player’s rating provided by FIDE)
I think lot of people need custom names for these fields so please guide us how to do this. If possible please make a step by step tutorial for this.
Thank you very much
- The topic ‘How to create custom fields or change the existing fields?’ is closed to new replies.